1. Rinse about 3-4 chicken breasts in water and then cut them in half.
2. Dip each piece in flour, then egg mixture (I mix 2 eggs with a tbsp of water), then dip in Italian seasoned bread crumbs (I mix some Italian seasoning with bread crumbs), then brown in a couple tablespoons of olive oil on each side.
4. Put breasts in a casserole dish (9 by 13) and put thinly sliced or shredded mozarella cheese on each breast and pour bottled pasta sauce over top (I usually use Ragu).
5. Then sprinkle parmesan cheese over everything.
6. Cover with foil and bake about 30 minutes or until chicken is done.
7. Serve over pasta noodles (I use linguine).
This is such a tasty meal and is one of Justin's favorites. My kids gobble it up too.