Sunday, March 27, 2011

Zesty Slow Cooker Barbeque Chicken

Ohhhhkay! This is a new favorite of mine. I randomly came across this recipe, and decided to slap something together for dinner, and it turned out DI-VINE. SOOOO EASY, TOO!!!

6 frozen skinless, boneless chicken breast halves (I'm sure you can use fresh, too)
1 (12 ounce) bottle barbeque sauce
½ cup Italian salad dressing
¼ cup brown sugar
2 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce

Place chicken in a slow cooker. In a bowl, mix the barbeque sauce, Italian dressing, brown sugar, and Worcestershire sauce. Pour over chicken.

Cover, and cook 3 to 4 hours on HIGH or 6 to 8 hours on LOW.

When I made it, I only used 3 chicken breasts so I halved the recipe. I also used a mixture of Original Bulls Eye & Cattleboyz BBQ sauces ('cause I didn't have enough of either). SOOOO YUMMY!!!! Goes great with potatoes AND/OR rice! Enjoy!!!

NOTE: you can also shred the chicken and throw it on a bun!

2 comments:

  1. Yet another good recipe! I can't wait to try it. I think tomorrow i am going to make the soup you posted.

    ReplyDelete
  2. i finally made this tonight for dinner! it was so easy and tasty!

    ReplyDelete