This is supppperr yummy and easy too. I am TOTALLY into crock pot recipes right now. Except the crock pot I have right now cooks everything in super speed. Does anyone have a good crock pot they bought recently? If so, what kind is it? Anyways: Here is the recipe. I got it from YourHomeBasedMom click for the link. Thanks!
- 6-8 boneless, skinless chicken thighs or 2 chicken breasts (about 2 lbs total)
- salt and pepper
- 1/2 C onion, chopped
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 C honey
- 1/4 C ketchup
- 1/2 C soy sauce
- 2 Tbsp olive oil
- 1/4 tsp red pepper flakes
- 4 tsp cornstarch
- 1/3 C water
- 1 Tbsp sesame seeds
- 3 green onions, chopped
- Put chicken in crock pot. Season with salt and pepper
- In a bowl combine onion, garlic, honey, ketchup, soy sauce, oil and red pepper flakes.
- Pour over chicken
- Cook on low for 3-4 hours or high for 2 hours
- Remove chicken and shred.
- In a small bowl combine cornstarch and water.
- Pour sauce in crock pot into a sauce pan and add in the cornstarch mixture.
- Stir to combine over medium heat. Cook for about 10 minutes or until thickened. Stirring often.
- Pour over chicken.
- Serve over rice
- Sprinkle with sesame seeds and green onions.
Copyright Â© YourHomeBasedMom