Sunday, July 22, 2012

Best Clam Chowder Soup EVER!

It was always my family's tradition to eat soup on Christmas Eve.  Clam Chowder and French Onion.  Brad and I have decided to continue on with that tradition!  We usually serve the clam chowder in sour dough bread bowls and it is soooo yummy.  I just found this recipe in a pile of papers from last year and I have to write it down so I don't have to call my Mom or sister when we make it again this year!

Clam Chowder

2 6 oz cans of drained clams, chopped
1 Cup of chopped onion
1 Cup of diced celery
2 Cups of cubed potatoes
3/4 Cup of butter
3/4 Cup of Flour
1 Quart half/half
3/4 tsp salt
1/4 tsp pepper

2 comments:

  1. I don't know about clam, but now I'm craving Salmon Chowder from Juneau!!! Mmmmm!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Brad and I have decided to survival warehouse reviews continue on with that tradition!

    ReplyDelete