ALSO*** This website has changed my meal planning FOREVER!!! Pepperplate.com It is an online meal planning site that links to your phone, compiles grocery lists, etc. AMAZING!!! check it out!
Salmon with Lemon and Dill
- 1 pound salmon fillets
- 1/4 cup butter, melted
- 5 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon dried dill weed
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder ( i use real garlic minced, 3 cloves)
- sea salt to taste
- freshly ground black pepper to taste
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Lightly grease a medium baking dish.
- Place salmon in the baking dish. Mix the butter and lemon juice in a small bowl, and drizzle over the salmon. Season with dill, garlic powder, sea salt, and pepper.
- Bake 25 minutes in the preheated oven, or until salmon is easily flaked with a fork. ( i usually cover it with foil for the first 15 min, and then remove foil for the last bit. DO NOT overcook, gross)