I LOVE a good smoothie. Any time of the day, and any day of the year. Truth: I make them... a lot. Maybe too much. Here are two of my FAVORITE recipes.
- ¾ cup frozen orange juice concentrate
- 2 cups milk
- ½ cup sugar or splenda
- 1 tsp vanilla (make sure it's the real good stuff from Mexico... cue mouth watering... AHHH I LOVE IT!)
- 1 whole tray of icecubes
Makes 6 cups!
(This is just a "berrified" version of the beloved orange julius. I kind of just throw it together, so I don't really have measurements. Adjust to your liking!)
- 2-ish cups frozen mixed berries (or frozen raspberries and blueberries- whatevs)
- 1 - 2 cups milk (depending on how thick you like it- start out with less, and add more if needed)
- ⅛ - ¼ cup sugar or splenda
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 2 - 3 spoonfulls frozen orange juice concentrate!!!! Yum...
Makes 2-ish cups!