- Rub meat with meat tenderizer
- Rub in kosher salt
- Mix a packet of French's Marinade with a little water and pour over roast
- Place in a large pan and tin foil 3 or 4 times, enough so that no steam with escape and change where the fold is.
- Cook at 450 for 4 hours (not frozen)
- Stick meat thermometer in to see if it is done. Cover the hole with a rock if you need to put the roast back in the over for longer.
And the roast comes out delicious and moist. I go this recipe from Cindy, who got this recipe from a caterer.
If have any questions while you are cooking, just post a comment or call me.