I got this recipe from allrecipes.com. It's another tasty one. I like to make this with roasted potatoes or rice.
* 1 teaspoon dried oregano
* 1/2 teaspoon salt
* 1/4 teaspoon ground black pepper
* 2 pounds skinless, boneless chicken breast halves
* 2 tablespoons butter
* 1/4 cup water
* 3 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
* 2 cloves garlic, minced
* 1 teaspoon chicken bouillon granules
* 1 teaspoon chopped fresh parsley
1. In a bowl, mix the oregano, salt, and pepper. Rub the mixture into chicken. Melt the butter in a skillet over medium heat. Brown chicken in butter for 3 to 5 minutes on each side. Place chicken in a slow cooker.
2. In the same skillet, mix the water, lemon juice, garlic, and bouillon. Bring the mixture to boil. Pour over the chicken in the slow cooker.
3. Cover, and cook on High for 3 hours, or Low for 6 hours. (this is what the recipe says...but it takes WAY less time to cook...I think because you pre-brown the chicken. I put it on Low and it was finished in about 2 hours). Add the parsley to the slow cooker 15 to 30 minutes before the end of the cook time.